At Server Technology, we do one thing and we do it well: we create the most reliable and innovative power distribution units for data centers. But what’s an award-winning product without the right software to help run it? To maximize the potential of our family of PDUs in your data center, we’ve spent years developing and honing our very own Sentry Power Manager software. Think of SPM as air traffic control for your data center, showing you exactly what’s happening with your PDUs at any given time, so you can make smarter, more informed decisions that keep you up and running without a hitch.
There are a lot of reasons to try SPM 6.0, but we’ve narrowed it down to our top six:
- SPM wins awards. In 2014 and 2015, Sentry Power Manager took home the management product of the year from Data Center Solutions. SPM provides a centralized location to oversee, monitor and manage all of your intelligent PDUs in the data center.
- SPM is extraordinarily easy to configure. Our patented Snap Technology allows you to create templates and automatically push down key system and security settings to Server Technology PDUs and make firmware updates as well.
- Reporting is versatile with SPM. It’s simple to create NOC (Network Operations Center) views that give you an overall system status check at a glance. This includes a programmable slide show of all open tabs, and allows you to set schedules to view, export and email system reports when you want them.
- Capacity planning. SPM’s unique trending feature shows you minimum, maximum and average values. There’s an optional predictive feature that estimates your data center’s future power usage and temperature so you can best determine your future power needs.
- Seamless integration. Thanks to a well-documented open API, SPM shares critical power and environmental information with other systems such as BMS and DCIM solutions. You can share key data about systems, locations, cabinets, PDUs, phases, sensors and more.
- SPM helps you get ahead. There’s a reason customers keep coming back to Server Technology year after year. It’s because we provide the highest quality solutions, top-notch customer support and the most innovation in the industry. Our SPM 6.0 product is no exception.